A arty interlude



Snowdrops are now out at the park "" YAY"" Spring is on it's way.


This week has been all about ART, it was supposed to be a week out with my camera, but weather has not been to good, with just odd moments of sunshine popping through.

It all started when I had a go at letter writing, which then moved onto Doodling and by the end of the week I was using Water paints and Acrylics !





I have spent some time on Pinterest and Instagram looking at different kinds of Art, here are just a few that have inspired me to have a go....



Joanne Fink
Zenspirations® Letters & Patterning

Create, Colour, Pattern, Play! was designed for colouring enthusiasts to use Joanne’s designs as a springboard for their own creativity. To Joanne’s delight, Create, Colour, Pattern, Play! has turned into a worldwide community of people sharing their ideas and artwork, and forming friendships as they embark on their creative journeys. - See more at: http://zenspirations.com/create-colour-pattern-play/#sthash.NNfenAgn.dpuf


Zenspirations Dangle Designs Expanded Workbook Edition / Joanne Fink / Amazon.com:
(LINK)

Many people have had A GO at this , there are some great examples on Pinterest to look at.
 some times it is called
DANGLE DODDLE !
*********************************************************************************

ELAINE PAMPHILON




to make a painting look simple and spontaneous is difficult. The more I paint, the less I need on the canvas. Colours excite me and inspiration comes from the things I love - everyday objects, souvenirs from travels, patterns and walking the romantic, wild countryside around our home.





One of Elaine Pamphilon's cards bought at Salts Mill in Saltaire 


My BH Gull

My Blue tit

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Emily Quinton
 Makelight.com


,Makelight is a growing community of over 25,000 people learning, inspiring and supporting each other to grow as creative, entrepreneurial people.

With our online courses you can learn to improve your photography, grow your Instagram, boost your online business and lots more!

In 2017 we have new courses, brand new tools, a new mentoring programme and tons of inspiration coming your way!

Displaying my things...
 to post on Instagram.  







*********************************************************************************

And last , the best...
I have fallen in love with this lady's art work.
Sam Cannon Art

About Sam Cannon
I’m an artist and illustrator living in Dorset, England. I work in watercolours, gouache, colour pencils and graphite pencil on board, paper, slates and stone.




*********************************************************************************
Hope you get chance to have a look and perhaps have a go...
I would love to see .....







Comments

  1. Hi Amanda, I just bought a Sam Cannon original for my partners birthday last week.Its a fox with a golden moon behind it...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very good, they are all lovely I would find it hard to chose just one :)
      Amanda xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Amanda, I love all the art work. I wish I was as creative and talented. Pretty post and images. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen what a lovely comment to leave..Have a lovely week.
      Amanda x

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful post today.
    This is one to look over a savor many times.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind parsnip I'm glad you enjoyed the post.
      Amanda x

      Delete
  4. A wonderful post Amanda and love all the art work. You are so creative - love the movement and colours in the BH Gull and Blue Tit. I will check out some of the people who have inspired you and yes, I love Sam Cannon's art work too. Dangle adornment looks fun :) Great snowdrop photo - they are coming into flower round here too although not yet in our garden but we do have wild primroses in flower :) Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RR for the lovely comment, snowdrop photos came out well, just a bit of sun makes all the difference, and nice to see them before the slugs get hold of them. Love wild Primroses , reminds me of my childhood. The railway banking would be covered in them across from our house.
      Amanda x

      Delete
  5. Your art work is wonderful! Love the dangling ones. Thanks for sharing all the links too. I'll definitely be checking out Sam Cannon. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, you must give it a go, would love to see if you do..
      Amanda x

      Delete
  6. Its a lovely pastime Amanda. Your paintings have a style all of its own already. Great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy so pleased you like it...
      Amanda x

      Delete
  7. I love your blue tit and gull. They would look lovely on cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shazza for the lovely comment, I would love to do some cards...Got me thinking now !
      Amanda x

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness--you are so very creative and talented. But of course we knew that already. :) Enjoy the Snowdrops and the slow transition to spring. I envy you that. Our spring is too short--it starts in mid-March and ends in mid-May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pp for the lovely comment, Spring has to be my favourite season. I will make the most off it..:)
      Amanda x

      Delete
  9. Lovely post. The snowdrops are so beautiful. Your own art work is great and I like the other artists you have introduced me to - especially like the hare:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, you must have a look at Sam Cannon Art, so many wonderful paintings..
      Amanda x

      Delete
  10. Oh wow the snowdrop photograph is beautiful.
    I like the art too ... many thanks

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan that's really kind of you..
      Amanda xx

      Delete
  11. Beautiful creations Amanda, they are so full of colour and life :-)

    Kindest regards to all :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David for the lovely comment..
      Amanda xx

      Delete
  12. What lively and enchanting artworks, Amanda. Did I say I am trying to paint a tiger's head with a palette knife? Not got very far... (and rather a naive style, but fun!). Thank you for info. concerning those woodpeckers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, glad you liked my art work, looking forward to seeing what you have done.
      Amanda x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Caroline, glad you liked my art work, looking forward to seeing what you have done.
      Amanda x

      Delete

Post a Comment