Sunday, 21 December 2014

Happy Christmas


I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

....and to say sorry for not been round much over the last few months, the weather has been so bad and work has been busy. My I pad is on it's way out and has stopped loading up most blogs now, I don't get round to using the computer ether...
I hope the weather does pick up, missing taking photos..so just in case I hope you have a good one and see you all in the new year..

Happy Hunting
Love Amanda XXXX  

16 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2015.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Christmas Amanda, wish you all the best for the New Year.
    When you do get the chance to get out there it will be great to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you too Amanda....love your cut Santa Robin :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...that should be cute ...ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too, Amanda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed you :o) Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet..thanks CT. Happy Christmas love Amanda xx

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Amanda :) Fingers crossed weather will pick up soon and be better for photography - have missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RR... Have mised posting too. Have a lovely Christmas...
      Love Amanda xx

      Delete
  8. Happy Christmas to you too! I hope that your new year is less busy for you and that the weather is better too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, Happy Christmas to you too.
      Amanda xx

      Delete
  9. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas, Amanda! Love that robin Xmas card. Have a great New Year and let's hope we all find lots of lovely interesting things to photograph and have some nice sunny winter days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know just how you feel - the grey weather and the short days have not made for good blogging. I think I needed a rest too.

    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. It's been lovely getting to know you this year. xx

    ReplyDelete