Photo scavenger hunt..


SEPTEMBER



Another moth has passed and I am once again joining in the photo scavenger hunt.. 

Thanks to Greenthumb of Made with Love for organising the hunt.
List of words can be found here



This list was done in the last few days, time has slipped away with me again as we have been so busy with the start of a new term, a couple of pictures have been seen before on my blog. In the mirror and S for snail, but I like these photos so it's OK. Big thanks to little old man for posing with a hat and at 2pm I was at the park photographing trees and insects....
 I look forward to seeing what you all have found....





   S is for?








2pm





Car Park




Hat






In the mirror




Garden





Lock





Nails





Lamp





Street sign




Game





Out side your window






Happy Hunting

Amanda xxx

Comments

  1. Lovely collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of photos Amanda :) I especially like the Hat one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos! Especially like the starling - feathers the colour of a male peacock..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos Amanda. So many to love: hat, lock, garden and that amazing starling. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That starling shot is incredible! Love the old man in his hat. All of the photos are superb, as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great photos, Amanda. Car Park made me laugh ~ The lifts were so unexpected! Have a happy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bird outside your window!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is some lock! And I love Car Park - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, outside your window - very cool! And a great snail close-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking part in this months scavenger hunt, what a great group of photos. I don't know if I can pick but hat, car park, garden and lock are fabulous. Greenthumb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your car park!!! That is the best one I have seen yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)
    Amanda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is one hefty lock! Got a giggle out of the hat placement. Beautiful plumage on the starling! Liked the name of your street sign - Flower Close :) Really enjoyed all of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some really cool photos here Amanda! You are very clever with your choices. I had looked at that list a while back but didn't know where to start.... not getting any inspiration. Absolutely love your car park photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy, you must give it a go...
      Amanda xx

      Delete
  15. Amanda, these are just stunning! Really beautiful shots and so well caught! I love the back of that bird- you can see the beautiful sheen of his feathers. The lock has such texture and the game is a brilliant moment to preserve anonymity!
    I love the parked cranes.When we travel up to Northumberland, there is a place on the A1 where there are about 30 of these (in blue) all parked together in some carpark and we always say "Crane party" and pretend we are in a '90's night club!!! It made me smile, therefore, to see these!
    Your house is rather lovely from the mirror shot!x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts