Friday, 21 February 2014

Look who popped in....



Right place right time, ran out to get the washing in as it was just starting to rain, as I shut the door I caught site of a Sparrow Hawk landing in the garden... 


Took some quick shots as I did not expect "her" to  stay...




She then jumped on to the fence..


Over the fence , appearing back at the bottom of the garden with a Sparrow ! the photos are not great as by now it was raining quite hard. She was there for well over half hour, nothing left of the poor Sparrow..



2 comments:

  1. Terrific photos of the Sparrowhawk, Amanda. You had a good sight of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, she was right out side the kitchen window.. Might not be the same one but I do get them quite often in the garden, do get allot of Sparrows, I think she knows we're she can get food.

      Delete