Monday, 27 May 2013

Goit Stock Falls

On Saturday we went to Goit Stock Falls at Harden near Bingley. I have never been before and the place was amazing,will be going again.

Goit Stock Falls
Did not get there till about 8 so the light was fading, there was allot of Song Thrush singing in the top of the trees and all you usual woodland birds,wild flowers,and a frog.

Path to the Falls
The walk is well recorded, this is the bridge over the river and at the bottom there is a Mill.

Mill
You can just see the mill through the garden,what a place to live.

Path
How crazy is the path,they have put this railing up to help you get down into the bottom were the water fall is. I had gone with my son who wanted to photograph the water fall, the light is good for him at this time, not for me as my camera was finding it to dark. While sitting down and soaking up this wonderful place I noticed the Dipper on the river,I could get very close but the camera said no! 

Dipper
This is the best shot I managed to get.


Path

This is the path that takes you down the river, well that's for another day as it was getting dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment